Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 10:00 AM – Jul 22, 2022, 5:00 PM
New Hope Cathedral, 1738 Fairview Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281, USA
About the Event
Convergence 2022 is going to be an exclusive working meeting for our KIC Bishops, Overseers, Pastors, Business Owners, and CEO’s. Convergence allows the many streams of skills and acumen that exist within our partnership to meet in one space. This private time will give us the opportunity to collectively participate in the shaping of our fellowship.
To further aid in our planning and session placement, please take a moment to select all areas of applicable skills. Each skill has a general definition to help you understand which area best suits your skillset. Looking forward to being in a classroom with you soon!
- Finance - Skills inclusive of Cash Management (not cash counting), Compliance, GAAP, Financial Reporting, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Digital financial platform management, etc.
- Administration - Skills inclusive of professional writing and correspondence, database management, Office proficiency, calendar management, strong follow-up skills, phone skills, soft skills, ability to work with executive leadership, discretion, etc.
- Project Management - Skills inclusive of attention to detail, time management, macro and micro vision of projects, budgetary projections, analytical, critical thinking, logistics, contract negotiations, people management, etc.
- Marketing - Skills inclusive of content creators, producers (audio and video), creativity, graphic artists, vloggers, bloggers, videographers, campaign managers, webmasters, social media specialists, digital influencers, etc.
- IT - Skills inclusive of security, systems and networks, programming/coding, MS and Google Suites, Software research and implementation, hardware (PC/Apple) and A/V setup and research.
- Learning & Development - Skills inclusive of facilitation, course & curriculum development, presentation development, adult learning theory, assessment creation and analysis, needs analysis
- Governance - Skills inclusive of leadership development, Robert's Rules of Order, meeting minutes and agenda development, general operations and administrative knowledge, teambuilding, business and ministry acumen, compliance and HIPAA knowledgebase.
Hotel Link Clink the link for the hotel